Heavy Duty Winches
Just like our other material handling product lines, application is everything! We offer winches in manual or powered variants ranging in capacity from 2,000 lbs. to 100,000 lbs.
Winches can be extremely useful in almost all industries dependent on application. They can serve as great alternatives where hoists and monorail systems cannot be used. Williamson & Wilmer works with heavy-duty Thern winches - the best in the industry.
Standard features of Thern heavy duty power winches include:
- TEFC brake motors, enclosed machine cut gearing and self-aligning flange style ball bearings.
- Worm and spur gears are hardened for durability.
- Drum includes outside flange anchors to allow uniform winding and help extend wire rope life.
- Fabricated frame captures both ends of drum shaft for added security, and is easily altered for modified drum widths.
- Clutch option allows the drum to freespool for rapid pay out of wire rope. Use clutch models for horizontal pulling only.
- Standard winch is designed for base mounting or is easily altered for wall or ceiling installation.
These heavy duty winches can even be customized to with specific features you may require. Please contact us for more specific information.
Monday - Friday: 8:30 - 5:00